Sunday, January 30, 2011

#28: Child of the King

I always get all choked up when I listen to this song. Either it is just record production genius or this song is anointed by God to move all those who listen to it. I searched the internet for lyrics for this beautiful song from Kids' Praise 6. To my dismay, I did not find any. So I looked for the song in my collection, listened to it, transcribed it and am posting it now because I want to share this message to all who wants to listen.


Child of the King


Lord I don't have fancy toys
Like other little girls and boys
My clothes are faded and torn
My shoes are scoffed up and all worn
Though the world might think I'm poor
I am rich cause I have You LOrd

Lord the people stop and stare
Then pass as though I am not there
Although I am always all alone
I have no friends to call my own.
Though the people pass me by
I am loved cause You're by my side.

Chorus:
And I'm a Child of the King
If I have Him, then I have everything
Though the world may think That I am poor
I am rich cause I have you Lord





No comments:

Post a Comment